Cult Ritual are one of my favorite hardcore bands of the last few years. Hailing from Florida, their sound is a cross between 'Damaged-era' Black Flag, Bl'ast, and Poison Idea. Mean, dissonent, chaotic, and noisy. Everything i love about hardcore wrapped up in one. I don't think they are still together and I believe members are now in Neon Blud, Nazi Dust, and Slavescene. Also be sure to check Merchandise and Body Rot (both feature members of Cult Ritual). Most, if not all of their releases are out of print or nearly out of print. If you can get your greasy taco hands on copies, i suggest you do before you kick yourself in the ass and sell your new borns to get a hold of them later.
You can download most of their out of print releases HERE.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades